celebrate observe the inauguration of Donald Trump as our 45th President of the United States. Now we all have different feelings on this (mostly negative, but I won’t get into that), but one thing is for sure. Over the next four years we will probably see and hear some interesting shit. Will a World War be established on Twitter? Will Vladimir Putin ride bare-chested on horseback with the Donald? Will Trump eventually marry his own daughter? Or will we all become orange with envy when he becomes the greatest leader in American history? I joke of course. However, there is one thing that isn’t up for debate. The Donald will certainly teach us some interesting new vocabulary phrases. Here are a few of our favorites and our translation to fantasy scenarios with each one. Now lets Make Your Fantasy Teams Great Again with the following phrases.
1) YUGE: When you have a huge fantasy day.
Hey Tom, I had a YUGE day on DraftKings. Won money in all my contests.
2) Bad Hombre: The worthiest adversary in your league. A very nasty person.
That Ron is a real bad hombre. Stole my handcuff RB and beat me the next week with him.
3) Build a Wall: When you need less fantasy points scored against you.
Damn. Lost my game 140 to 132. We need to build a wall against all these points.
4) Make Mexico Pay for It: When you don’t pay your fantasy dues on time, so you tell the Commish that your biggest Latin American rival will flip the bill next year.
Commish, I know I owe you $100 dollars, but just make Pedro to pay for it next year.
5) The Art of the Deal: The best fantasy sports manual.
The Bible is great and all, but if you want to know how to make a great fantasy deal read The Art of the Deal.
6) Grab Them By the Pussy: Pretty self-explanatory, but when you really dominate another fantasy team.
Did you see how bad I beat Make America Brate Again? Yeah, I really grabbed him by the pussy this week.
7) Locker Room Talk: When you’re forced to apologize for inappropriate language in the Yahoo Smalktalk section.
Look, Bill. I’m sorry I offended you when I said I wanted to have a sex sandwich with your wife and your sister, but it was just locker room talk.
8) Bankruptcy: What really smart people do in business. In fantasy, when running out of money at the auction draft.
I know I went bankrupt and had to fill 8 positions with last round picks, but I got AP, DeAndre Hopkins, Todd Gurley, and Brandon Marshall for terrific business deals. What could go wrong?
9) Not Paying Taxes: Another thing really smart people do. In fantasy, when not paying league dues.
The rest of those losers paid $200 for the league dues. I elected not to pay because the Commish never made me. It was a smart business deal.
10) China: The most unfair trade partner. They never offer fair deals and will take advantage of the waiver wire.
China is a real dick offering me Eddie Lacy for David Johnson. I’m putting an embargo on them.